Friday, October 26, 2012

Plethora of Green

Earlier this week i saw this....... I like to have a selection and it goes fast because of my tolerance.


My favorites out of these were:

Sour Double OG -- an amazing sativa I picked up from a dispensary in Hillcrest, San Diego ... I was accosted by two suspicious-types on the street outside and they begged me to purchase greens for them but I was like - - - NO!?  Unfortunately I was on crutches and I couldn't maneuver around them very easily I was stuck for a few min . . .


Grand Daddy Blueberry -- a nice mix between Grand Daddy and Blueberry .. amazing indica that didn't make me stupid but still gave me great relief from my body aches

HATED -- Cali O from a delivery service. Weak, and useless. 
Luckily they have a great exchange policy (3 per customer) and I got another strain from them instead. 


Have you guys tried any of these before???

No comments:

Post a Comment